The Crosswalk Commons facility is located near other attractive housing and across from Hilltop Apartments, a location favored by international students. The lot is partially wooded and near the golf courses, making for a beautiful and serene surrounding and a welcome retreat from the busyness of campus life.
Please contact us to schedule an onsite tour of Crosswalk Commons.
Walking Distance to campus locations
- Crosswalk Commons to Neil Armstrong Building of Engineering - .96 kilometers, 11 minutes
- Crosswalk Commons to Schleman Hall - 1.1 kilometers, 15 minutes
- Crosswalk Commons to Lilly Hall - 1.44 kilometers, 18 minutes
- Crosswalk Commons to Purdue Memorial Union - 1.8 kilometers, 21 minutes
Bus service provided Monday through Friday - CityBus Route 15 - Tower Acres
- 10 minute bus ride from Crosswalk Commons to Purdue Memorial Union
- 15 minute bus ride from Crosswalk Commons to Beering Hall
- 40 minute bus ride to closest Wal Mart Shopping....
please note, a Crosswalk-exclusive weekly shuttle will also be in place to provide residents members with transportation to and from shopping.
Proximity to Food
- Ford Food Court, .48 kilometers, 6 minute walking distance
- Wiley Food Court, .8 kilometers, 9 minutes walking distance
- Chauncey Hill (Panda Express, Khana Khazana, Subway, Einsteins and others) 1.9 kilometers, 23 minutes walking distance